Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You Are God's Masterpiece!

Today, I had the opportunity to have lunch with 2 very amazing teenage girls. They reminded me so much of my youth, and the insecurities that we each had, have and are going to have.
But.... they also reminded me that I am God's MASTERPIECE!
This blog is going to be very short, but I just wanted to remind each of you reading... that YOU are God's MASTERPIECE! We all have a past. Good or bad, who our family is, choices we made, where we grew up, and word's we have spoken. If we have regrets or things that embarrass us, it is easy to look over our shoulder and get "tripped up." It is easy to believe the lies that Satan might tell you, and think..."I am not good enough, or If they only knew.... would they accept me?"
I am here to remind myself and each of you that God love's you, has a plan and purpose for you, and you are His Masterpiece!
If a runner looks over their shoulder at where they have been or come from, it is a pretty sure thing that they will slow up, or even trip and fall, but if they run toward the goal, they will run swifter, and hopefully without tripping. When we look at our past, we can easily look at circumstances, but when we look to God's word, we can look at what He says, and be used, and filled with his goodness, grace and love.
Don't listen to the lies , but chose to listen to God's word. Be His MASTERPIECE!

No comments:

Post a Comment