Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer.....

Ok, this being a holiday week has really messed me up.  I don't know why since it was not like I was off work but for some reason I can not keep my days straight this week.  All that being said I just realized that today is Thursday, yes, my day to blog.

School is coming to an end which is always a sign that summer is just around the corner.  This is the time to start making all your summer plans if you haven't already.  Those with kids out of school for the summer are looking for things for them to do to keep them busy.  One thing we should not forget this summer is to include God in our plans.  What plans have you made with God for the summer?  I know during the school year there are Bible Studies, Wednesday night church, and a million other things going on.  But when summer comes so much of that comes to an end to.

Have you found a Summer Bible Study group to join?  Maybe a book club?

This summer I have committed along with eleven other ladies to "Read The Bible In 90 Days".  I am really looking forward to reading the whole Bible over the summer.  We are on Day 2 and so far I am caught up!

There are so many things out there that you can do.  If there is not a group in your area doing something why not start one yourself, you may be surprised how many ladies would join you.

I would love to hear some of the studies you all are doing or perhaps the book you have chosen to read over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment