Wednesday, April 6, 2011

S.H.A.R.E.


SHARE!
S-hare H-ow A-nything R-eceived E-ncourages Several years ago, as I was driving, God gave me a dream. It was S.H.A.R.E. Unfortunately, I have not done as much with it over the years, as I thought I would then, but in my own little world, it has been a great tool and reminder for me. I love to give! Mercy is probably my biggest spiritul gift. I am the "fix it" person. SHARE to me means- Show how anything you receive from God can encourage someone else. That could be on a small or large level. Think about it. You might have a baby item in your house laying around that a new mom is struggling to afford. You might have gotten some free things with coupons, that you may not need. (for that matter, I have people tell me all the time. "I don't use that, so I don't keep that coupon.") I am the type of person that keeps "that" coupon, hoping to be able to give something away, or see someone in the isle at the store, and say, "Would you like a coupon for..." It is amazing how people respond, and the conversation starter that is. There are so many other things that we are given that we can share also. How God helped us through a struggle, how He loves us, but most of all, how He died for each of us. Imagine a world where no one shared those truths. It would be a pretty sad place. So SHARE! From the couponing side of SHARE, I really like the large organized websites lately, who can, buy in bulk and give to us at a discounted price. They SHARE with us, (now they make an income from it, but they share.) If you are going to do something anyway, you definetly should use a coupon. Be a good steward of the income that God has give you.
Here are some of those larger websites that I use for great deals. Enjoy!







Have a great day, and remember to : S.H. A. R. E., Show how anything received, encourages. You never know how you will be a blessing to someone else, or how you will be blessed!


1 comment:

  1. Okay... not sure why that happened. When I wrote the post, it had paragraphs and spaces. I tried to edit and fix several times, but it posted every time as one big paragraph. Sorry. That has never happened before.

    ReplyDelete