Monday, February 7, 2011

Time for a Fresh Start!

Isaiah 40:31...
...but they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Tonight as I sit here, after a long, snow week, I am excited to get back into the swing of a normal routine. Even if it's only for 2 days. More snow coming our way!

While at home, over the last week, I was able to learn more money, saving tips from friends, organize and cut all of my coupons and get a fresh start on the new year. I feel like I have the new strength that the Lord talks about in Isaiah 40:31.

This blog is actually pretty short, and to the point, because sometimes a fresh start means... Jump In! Get Started! and Don't Wait! There are so many tools available to us now on the computer, in the paper and through magazines. I am just going to give you some of the great websites and money saving avenues that I use or that I have learned about. Please feel free to let me know yours if you have some that I haven't mentioned.
Let's also agree to pray for each other; that we would be good stewards of our finances, yet at the same time... don't spend so much time on the computer that we neglect our time with family and God.
These websites are great tools, but like anything else, they can rob you of time! Check them out, get familiar with them, and use the ones that you enjoy. Don't be overwhelmed. I have placed an (*) by the ones that are my favorites. Enjoy!
* * "All You"magazine (lots of coupons)
** www.target.com (get their coupons)
** www.kroger.com (load coupons to your card)
***Also... before you shop ANYWHERE... google or bing the store/restaurant, and see if their are coupons out there. You would be suprised. I just usually type in .. coupons for........
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment