Monday, January 30, 2012

When I'm weak...

I'm really trying my hardest to "unlearn" how to do things lately. It seems like I am hard wired to do things on my own. And that's just not how I want to live anymore.
I've learned (the hard way) that doing things with my own strength is usually just simply overwhelming. And that "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" is really the way to go. But how do I do that??? It seems easy, right? Just let go!!!
So, why is it then, that I have a hard time doing it??? Why can't I let go and let God? I KNOW it's the best way!!! Am I over thinking? Or am I not thinking enough?
I think I have found a solution. For now anyway. And if you see me doing it...you may laugh at me. Because it actually requires me talking to myself...out loud. That's right! I said it. I talk to myself. Because it works.
Give it a try! Next time you feel overwhelmed...say out loud..."Give me YOUR strength Lord". Or maybe just recite your favorite verse out loud. Your life will change! I promise!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment