Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fall Bible Studies Are Just Around The Corner!!

 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."  Psalm 119:105    

Oops...I am late with my post today and the sad thing is I started my post last week! Today as I was driving down the road it hit me, today is Thursday! I was suppose to blog by 9 this morning. Even though I had already started my post for this week I remembered that Ladies Bible Studies are just around the corner so I will save that post for another time. Can you believe that this is July 29th? Fall is quickly approaching and that means it is time for Fall Bible Studies to start back to.

I know I post about Bible Studies alot! Well, probably just about everytime that it is time to sign up for either the spring or fall studies. I love Bible Study, I love what I learn in Bible Study and I love the friends I make in Bible Study. One of the ways for us to draw closer to God is through reading what He has written for us in His Word. Bible Studies are a great way to help you dig a little deeper into his word each day.

If you are in our area and would like to sign up for one of the studies going on this fall you can sign up online HERE or in the Connection August 1st, August 8th, August 15th or August 22nd.

If you are not in our area I encourage you to find a Bible Study Group to join this fall.

Below is a list of the studies that will be offered this fall.  For more information go  HERE

Embracing God's Grace: Colossians/Philemon
Elizabeth George
(11-week study)


Here and Now...There and Then 
Beth Moore
(11-week study)


Harvest of Hope: The Story of Ruth 
Jill Rhodes
(5-week study)


Five Love Languages of Children
Gary Chapman
(11-week study)


Me, Myself & Lies: A Thought Closet Makeover
Jennifer Rothschild
(7-week study)



No comments:

Post a Comment