Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation

A thank you for the many teachers that shaped my life.

The teacher that taught me my address and introduced me to a new friend who lived on my street.
The teacher that welcomed shy and quiet and grew a leader.
The teacher that called me out when I wasn't listening.
The teacher that didn't flinch when I made a 100 on her pre-test.
The teacher that brought history to life.
The teacher that knew me as a baby and taught me as a senior.
The teacher that gave me my first C.
The teacher that apologized.
The teacher that expected greatness.
The teacher that taught me about grace.
The teacher that trusted me with important work.
The teacher that prayed.
The teachers that I call Mom, Dad, MIL, sister, Granny, friend.

Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for investing in my live.

May my life honor the time and care and love you poured into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment