Monday, September 27, 2010

Separation Anxiety

I am privileged to be part of a team of bloggers on the women's page of bible.org.In my latest contribution, I shared insights about my relationship with God that I've learned from my infant son. Things like, I need Him for everything. He's my source of life. Why don't I get upset when He's not in the same room with me? When did I start "toddling" and decide that I could do life myself?

This is shaping up to be one of those weeks when I am slapped with the truth that I can do nothing in my own strength. With four deadlines, 3 intense workout sessions, preparing to leave for a family wedding, and laryngitis brought on by a sinus infection, I'm pretty stretched. So I'm going to punt this one, and lead you to the original blog through this link. Please click and read my earlier thoughts, knowing that I'm living them today. And I pray you'll find some encouragement for your own spiritual journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment